Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Cherry Popped


So I'm finally starting a blog. With the way I talk so much I really didn't have much of a choice since most people are now sick of my voice. Just joking! Or am I?
Anyway, I reside in the wonderful city of Philadelphia. We may be crime ridden and trash around but home is home. I recently turned 22 and its not all its hyped up to be. Yea I can get into parties without using someone else's i.d but the thrill of getting caught is a lot better. I'm somewhat of a thrill seeker. I just never have anyone to join into my adventures. Who wants to join me? Seriously. Well since I want to upload sum pix I'll write a little later. Hope my cherry being popped was as fun for you as it was for me!!

1 comment:

who? said...

awe... I'll go seek some thrills with you... I like thrills to...